We assist seniors with chronic care health needs and individuals with disabilities to qualify and apply for Medicaid Benefits. Medicaid is a needs based program which follows strict income and asset guidelines, and the rules can change from year to year. If you or a family member require skilled nursing services at home or in a skilled nursing facility, we’ll help you understand the current rules and determine what planning is needed in order to qualify for Medicaid services.
Attend one of our free client workshops or a free 30 minute private consultation to learn how Medicaid Eligibility requirements differ for care at home or care in the nursing home. Our workshops also cover the basics about protecting your assets with Medicaid Trusts, using Pooled Trusts to protect excess income for home care purposes and creating Supplemental Needs Trusts to protect loved ones with disabilities or special needs.
For a competitive fee we also offer more extended private consultations for last minute Medicaid Crisis Planning. At these consultations we will make a thorough review of your income and asset information and make specific recommendations to protect and preserve assets for your spouse, children or other loved ones while creating a spenddown plan for you to achieve Medicaid eligibility as quickly as possible.
Download the Medicaid Eligibility Guide ›
- Medicaid Eligibility Counseling
- Medicaid Asset Protection Trusts
- Estate Planning, including use of Supplemental Needs Trusts
- Medicaid application and advocacy for both home care and institutional (nursing home) care.
- Medicaid Crisis Planning for clients who have not planned in advance.
- Advocacy with government and not-for-profit agencies
- Medicaid Re-certification