We assist seniors with chronic care health needs and individuals with disabilities to qualify and apply for Medicaid Benefits. Medicaid is a needs based program which follows strict income and asset guidelines, and the rules can change from year to year. If you or a family member require skilled nursing services at home or in a skilled nursing facility, we’ll help you understand the current rules and determine what planning is needed in order to qualify for Medicaid services.
- Medicaid Eligibility Counseling
- Medicaid Asset Protection Trusts
- Estate Planning, including use of Supplemental Needs Trusts
- Medicaid application and advocacy for both home care and institutional (nursing home) care.
- Medicaid Crisis Planning for clients who have not planned in advance.
- Advocacy with government and not-for-profit agencies