At the DiGiorgio Law Firm, PLLC, we provide comprehensive estate and trust administrative services for our clients. We work one-on-one with Executors, Trustees, Administrators and Beneficiaries to guide them in their needs for tax advice, navigating through the court system, executing their responsibilities and obligations, making determinations, meeting objectives, and understanding rights.
- If you are an executor or a beneficiary of a Will, we will help you determine the assets and debts of the estate, navigate your way through the court system and determine how to effect distribution of the estate.
- If you are eligible to serve as an administrator or to receive assets of an estate without a Will, we will help you navigate your way through the court system, determine who the beneficiaries are and how the assets must be distributed under NY law.
- If you are a trustee or beneficiary of a trust, we will help you determine your rights and obligations under the terms of the trust and NY law.
- We will provide you with the tax advice you need to best meet your objectives, regardless of what form of administration is required
- Preparation of Petition for Probate, and appointment of Executor and related services
- Federal Gift Tax Return preparation and related services
- Preparation of Petition for Letters of Administration, appointment of Administrator and related services
- Federal Estate Tax Return preparation and related services
- Preparation of Petition to Settle the Account of an Executor or Trustee and related services
- New York State Estate Tax Return preparation and related services
- Preparation of Petitions by an Executor to settle personal injury and/or wrongful death actions on behalf of an estate
- Legal advice in connection with estate and gift tax audits
- Pre-mortem audits of estate planning documents to determine their effectiveness for minimizing taxes and ease of estate administration
- Estate and trust litigation services
- Post mortem estate and income tax planning
- All other services connected with the usual administration of estates and trusts